Sydney Holiday Packages
Sydney Holiday Packages from South Africa
Sydney is Australia's oldest Sydney, set around one of the world's largest and most beautiful natural harbours. Built on low hills interspersed with wooden bays and inlets, Sydney is visually dominated by the iconic Harbour Bridge, the downtown towers and the glittering white shell-shaped roofs of the Opera House - an intricate maze of water and building that provide dramatic views at every turn. With its superb climate, wonderful beaches, thriving cultural scene, excellent dining, diverse shopping, lively nightlife and casual friendly atmosphere, Sydney is undoubtedly one of the world's most appealing cities.
5 Night Sydney Holiday Package (Incl. Flights from JNB)
South African Passport Holders require visas when traveling to Australia. You can contact the Australia High Commission in Pretoria for more info
Australian High Commission
292 Orient St, (Cnr. Schoeman St), Arcadia, Pretoria
Private Bag X150, Pretoria 0001
Tel: 012 423 6000 Fax: 012 342 4222
Email Consular: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yellow Fever inoculations are required if you are traveling from an infected country (South Africa is not)
Tetanus, Polio and Hepititis B vaccinations are recommended, but not compulsory.
Sydney City Tour: Get a taste of vibrant Sydney and enjoy the beautiful architecture, its colonial history, friendly people and all that epitomizes this spectacular Australian city. Pass by the historic Rocks area, the Sydney Opera House and the scenic harbor. See Bondi Beach, Australia's most famous surf beach and return to Sydney via trendy Paddington.
Morning Coffee Cruise: The best way to enjoy the scenic beauty of Sydney is from the water. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge on this exquisite morning cruise. Gain insight into the Harbor's history and heritage from the live on-board commentary as you sip a refreshing cup of tea or coffee and sample traditional Aussie sweets.
Hunter Island Excursion: Travel through beautiful countryside, rolling fields and Australian bush land on this full-day excursion. Take a guided beverage making tour, learn some of the subtleties of tasting and choose your personal favorite.
Sydney Showboats Dinner Cruise: One of the best dinner cruised offering sensational live performances, magic shows and three-course dinner to make for an enchanting and memorable evening.
- Thrill seekers will have a blast in Sydney. The must do's include the Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb which is the ultimate Sydney experience providing panoramic views of the city.
- For a fun-filled holiday with the family, visit Taronga Zoo, the Sydney Aquarium, and Wildlife World, Madame Tussauds' wax works in Darling Harbour and the Panasonic IMAX theater.
- Sydney is a shoppers treasure trove; from arts and indigenous handcrafts to local fashion designs and precious opals. Queen Victoria Building , Oxford Street, running from Darlinghurst to Paddington and Redfern and Alexandria factory outlets are a great place to start the hunt.
- Get a taste of Sydney's history, as you walk through the Rocks area, one of the city's most interesting and vivacious precincts.
- Take a ride on the back of a Harley Davidson. Choose from different itineraries ranging from a tour of the city to a Blue Mountains excursion.