8 Day Tuscany and Cinque Terre Rail Package
2 Nts Florence • 2 Nts Pisa • 3 Nts Monterosso
Discover the Tuscan countryside and the coastal beauty of Cinque Terre on our special Tuscany and Cinque Terre Rail Package. We suggest you stay a few nights in Rome before the tour to explore the eternal city.
On this self-drive tour, you will see more laid-back part of Italy, from the rolling Tuscany Hills to the beaches in Cinque Terre.
*This tour can also be changed into a rail tour.
7 Nights Italy Rail Package (Incl. Flights from JNB)
Apr - Jun'21
Jul - Oct'21
Collect your car from Rome or Bologna and drive to Florence, to explore the highlights of the renaissance period and the charming Tuscan neighbourhood.
Today you have a full free day to explore teh city of Florence. Take a guided walking tour around the cities historical centre to see sights like the Florence Duomo and learn about the life of famous artist, Michelangelo.
Visit the famous leaning Tower of Pisa, the Campo Santo Holy Field, the amazing Duomo, Cathedral of Pisa and the Battistero.
Explore Lucca, a beautiful Tuscan town featuring some of Italy's finest medieval and Renaissance architecture.
Drive through the wonderful Ligurian Riviera and visit Lerici and Protovenere en route to Monterosso. On the following days enjoy a drive through Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, admire the highlights of Golfo del Tigulio, stop in Sestri Levante to see the magnificence of Baia delle Favole and Baia del Silenzio before heading to Rapolo. You will Fall in Love with these pretty coastal villages with friendly fisherman, artistans, farmers and beautiful beaches. Journey on to see the contrasts in Santa Margherita Ligure en route to Portofino, one of the most enchanting cities in the Mediterranean.
Drop off your rental car at Milan and take your return flight back home.
- Return Flights from Johannesburg to Rome / Milan
- Airport Taxes
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Rome at the 3* Hotel Colosseum
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Florence at the 3* Hotel Machiaveli Palace
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Pisa at the 3* NH Pisa
- 3 nights' accommodation in Monterosso (Cinque Terre) at the 4* Porto Roca
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Rome at the 3* Ibis Milano Centro
- Daily Breakfast
- 2nd class rail tickets from Rome - Florence - Pisa - Monterosso - Milan
- European City Tax
- Transport from Airport to Hotels & Hotels to Train Stations (available on request)
- Travel Insurance (available on request)
- Visas (required for South African Passport holders)
- Meals not specified
- Optional excursions not specified
- Items of personal nature
Peak season surcharges & block out dates may apply during school holidays and public holidays. Prices are subject to change due to increase in airfare, currency fluctuations & availability. Exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking as taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approx & are subject to change. Terms & Conditions apply.